Success From Home And Network Marketing Tips
There are some traits that every home based business owner should and must develop to achieve success in network marketing industry. I believe the following 10 traits when applied by anyone running a home based business will act as a good foundation to your building success from home.
1. Understand that Network Marketing is a relationship building business and when you work with people you have to know that there are challenges that comes with it. Make a decision to be the best person you can be and learn how to rise above the challenges.
2. Always raise the bar for yourself and your team and never settle for less. The mistake that most people make in this industry is going for the minimum. You will hear things like: What is the minimum order I can place? What is the minimum requirement to qualify for XYZ? What is the minimum number of people I need to achieve this and that? What is the minimum I can pay for ABC? The best you can do is stop playing small and start playing big. You will never build a successful business focusing on less? If you want to achieve more in your business, then I believe you will be willing to work hard to achieve more.
3. Constantly challenge yourself to go for something big. Set big goals and focus on breaking your own record by beating your best. Learn to look at your own scoreboard and create an environment for you and your team to win. Make sure you have a good system in place to support your goals.
4. Never forget that inside each one of us God created a tremendous greatness. The problem is you are holding yourself back. Go ahead and start celebrating your greatness, identify and fix what is holding you back and you will begin to see positive results in your business.
5. You cannot conquer what you do not confront and you cannot confront what you do not identify. You will be amazed at yourself at how you can rise to the occasion when you start making small changes once you decide to confront the things that are holding your back or slowing you down.
6. Do not work or recruit babies in your business. You will end up running an “adult day care”. If you sponsor dysfunctional people into your business, you must be ready to baby sit. A dysfunctional person cannot lead people, they cannot even lead themselves.
7. In network marketing, you are constantly working to move up the ladder of success. In order to become a great leader, you must be willing to work on your people skills. Do not compare yourself with others instead be willing to create greatness and step out of your comfort zone. Your self esteem will continue to increase each time you step out and hit your scoreboard. What you have done in the past does not matter, focus on what you are going to create from now on.
8. At the beginning of every work day, every week and every month, it is important for you to set goals and project what it is you want to achieve then go to work and do not stop until you get that done. Do not allow yourself to be distracted, stay focused to your daily, weekly or monthly goals. You must have a clear plan of action on how to get those goals achieved. Hold yourself accountable and be so disciplined that no matter what life throws at you, nothing will sidetrack you. Do not allow yourself to get in the way of your success through self sabotage. Life dramas should never ever stop you from working.
9. Stay within your priorities. What is important to you this month or this year? Whatever your goal is or your reason why, you must be willing to hustle to get it. Your business success will never come in a silver platter. Stay clear, stay focused and do not be confused because a confused mind will achieve nothing. Whatever you put your focus on, that is exactly what you will achieve. So only focus and speak out those things you want to happen to you. Always remember, if you can dream it, you can achieve it. Changing the way you think will change your business success no matter what you are selling or what business opportunity you are promoting.
10. Be careful who you listen or take advise from. Only take advise from people who believe in you and those who are where you want to be. A good mentor will put your success first and not their own hidden agenda. Never share your dreams with someone who is in a survival mood, they will never get it.
Apply the above 10 traits and know that the most important asset in your business is “YOU INC”. Take responsibility for your actions and make a decision to stop blaming your sponsor, your upline, your wife, husband, children or your company to avoid responsibility. In other words, quit making excuses for not doing what you know you should be doing to create success in network marketing. To be quite honest, excuses are lies that only you believe in. When you maintain a high level of responsibility and follow through by doing what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it, then you will start attracting success.